Official progress reports are distributed every 5 weeks either at parent conferences or in the mail. The schedule is available to all students and parents/guardians in the main office and is posted below.
Official progress reports are distributed every five weeks according to the following schedule:
· 5-Week Fall Progress Report (September 6)
· 10-Week Fall Progress Report (October 11)
· 15-Week Fall Progress Report (November 15)
· Report Card- Final Fall Semester 1 (December 20)
· 5-Week Spring Progress Report (February 14)
· 10-Week Spring Progress Report (March 21)
· 15-Week Spring Progress Report (May 2)
· Report Card- Final Spring Semester 2 (June 6)
***If parents/guardians are not able to attend parent conferences, the progress reports and/or report cards need to be personally picked up from the Main Office following the conference date.
If the parent/guardian cannot personally pick-up the progress reports and/or report cards, an official request can be made in writing along with a self addressed, stamped envelope.***