Expected School-wide Learning Results
Upon graduation, Smidt Tech students will be…
Lifelong Learners who...
• Set and strive toward college-ready goals
• Seek out resources to achieve their objectives
• Engage in open-minded, reflective, and inquisitive methods
• Value knowledge and the learning process
Effective Communicators who...
• Express ideas and opinions with clarity and respect
• Self-advocate in order to effectively pursue goals and problem-solve
• Courteously and professionally interact with others
• Listen actively
Partners in a Technology-Dependent World who...
• Collaborate to produce solutions
• Connect ideas across disciplines
• Understand how to effectively use social media
• Use available resources to advance their quest for knowledge
Responsible Citizens who…
• Demonstrate accountability for their actions
• Have a positive impact on their community
• Accept diversity and challenge prejudices
• Make informed decisions that exhibit integrity